Next Shabbat August 07
- The main service goes between 3:00 pm - 5:15 pm
- A live feed of the service can be found below
- We also have an In-depth study which starts earlier at 1:30 - 2:15 pm
- Note: ONEG (Community Meal) HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR NOW
Regarding Gatherings and Services
Shalom Living Messiah Family,
First, I would like to say THANK YOU for your prayers and continued financial support of Living Messiah during these historic and challenging days we are walking through. The encouraging messages and words I have received from you have been a BLESSING!
I am preparing to resume, in person gatherings for Living Messiah services on May 16th, 2020.
Our leadership team has spent time over the past several weeks examining, discussing and considering the many different perspectives concerning current events.
We understand that we may not all have the same view or same approach to the situation around us.
Regardless of our perspectives of the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask everyone to maintain a heart of love and respect towards each other.
We have been in continual prayer for guidance and direction for this community. Your safety is always of highest priority. We will continue to update you as necessary.
By attending services in person you assume all risks involved. We ask you to keep these three guidelines in mind;
- Display mutual respect at all times.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of allergies or illness please join us for services online.
- Take responsibility for protecting yourself and others by practicing safe and healthy habits.
We respect the decision of those that will continue to join us online rather than in person and we encourage you to do so if you or your family members are at high risk.
We look forward to fellowship with each of you in YHWH’s perfect timing.
Our community meal following service will not resume at this time. Warm weather is here, bring your water bottle along with any food or drink you may need.
May the insight we each gain and lessons we learn continue to prepare us for days ahead. May our light bring glory and honor to the King of Kings.
Servant Leader, Living Messiah Ministries
Elder, B’ney Yosef North America
Call to Service
Bringing the congregation into Shabbath Service by blowing the Shofar
Praise and Worship
Praise and Worship with David dancing our live band.
Come and magnify the King of Kings
- Welcome First Time Guests and thanks for joining us in person or on-line
- Besides the website, see us on-line on YouTube, Facebook and see our Podcasts
- Reading the Psalms and Proverbs (see below)
- Please see Upcoming Events for detail information about upcoming events like Tuesday Torah Study
- We also have an In-depth study which starts earlier at 1:30 - 2:15 pm
- Your giving helps meet the needs that come before this fellowship. You may also give online by clicking here Donate Back to Wellness - Bags of Kindness see Thank You below for more details.
ONEG HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR NOW
Psalms and Proverbs
Current Psalms And Proverbs
Psalms 74:1-23 God, why have you rejected us forever?
1 Maschil of Asaph.. O God, why hast thou cast us off for ever? why doth thine anger smoke against the sheep of thy pasture?
2 Remember thy congregation, which thou hast purchased of old; the rod of thine inheritance, which thou hast redeemed; this mount Zion, wherein thou hast dwelt.
3 Lift up thy feet unto the perpetual desolations; even all that the enemy hath done wickedly in the sanctuary.
4 Thine enemies roar in the midst of thy congregations; they set up their ensigns for signs.
5 A man was famous according as he had lifted up axes upon the thick trees.
6 But now they break down the carved work thereof at once with axes and hammers.
7 They have cast fire into thy sanctuary, they have defiled by casting down the dwelling place of thy name to the ground.
8 They said in their hearts, Let us destroy them together: they have burned up all the synagogues of God in the land.
9 We see not our signs: there is no more any prophet: neither is there among us any that knoweth how long.
10 O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?
11 Why withdrawest thou thy hand, even thy right hand? pluck it out of thy bosom.
12 For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth.
13 Thou didst divide the sea by thy strength: thou brakest the heads of the dragons in the waters.
14 Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness.
15 Thou didst cleave the fountain and the flood: thou driedst up mighty rivers.
16 The day is thine, the night also is thine: thou hast prepared the light and the sun.
17 Thou hast set all the borders of the earth: thou hast made summer and winter.
18 Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O LORD, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.
19 O deliver not the soul of thy turtledove unto the multitude of the wicked: forget not the congregation of thy poor for ever.
20 Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.
21 O let not the oppressed return ashamed: let the poor and needy praise thy name.
22 Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.
23 Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually.
1 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.
2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.
3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.
4 Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:
5 That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.
6 For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,
7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house
Read the Torah Parasha (portion) for the week followed by a bible study midrash
Click Torah to see the a list of the readings.
Wine and Bread
Could not load because of an Error
Thank You !!!
Prayers and Contributions
Your giving helps meet the needs that come before this fellowship. You may also give online by clicking here Donate
Living Messiah is NOT an IRS recognized 501c3 organization
- If you have questions about keeping record of your contributions contact email@example.com
- If you would like to be added to our email list, fill out a visitor card during Shabbat service or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Beit Din is a group of men who service this community as watchmen to guard, protect and judge between those that fellowship together. If you have comments, questions or concerns we encourage you to contact email@example.com to arrange a time to speak with them.
- Elders are a group of individuals who serve this community by dedicating time to fast and pray for our leadership team and the entire fellowship. They are available to offer words of wisdom to the fellowship. If you would like to speak with them, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thanksgiving and Praises to יְהוָה for providing us a place to gather, worship, study and fellowship together! By His hand of provision, He provides for the needs of this community. May His great name be praised. Thank you יְהוָה for all your provisions and for supplying our daily bread. You have done great things for us!