We look forward to gathering with you on Shabbat
Living Messiah Ministries represents a family and a Kingdom, YHWH is gathering together.
Isaiah, 43, Ezekiel 37
- We share a common identity, we may not always share a common doctrine.
- We build relationships through mutual respect.
- We are patient with the guiding and directing gifts of the Holy Spirit at work in each of us.
- We honor boundaries established by the leadership covering for this community.
- We display respect and consideration towards others in conversation, actions and attire.
- We avoid divisive debates, criticism, and speaking ill of others.
- We proclaim The Word of God, not political perceptions, to the best of our understanding.
- We study and learn from each other through interactive dialog during our services.
- We welcome you to share detailed topics or testimonies during our open mic after our meal.
- We thank you for your grace as our children learn along side us during services.
- We invite you to join us either on line or in person for our Tuesday night Torah study.
- We share a meal together after service, Leviticus 11 is our guide for preparing food.
- We prepare in advance for this meal to the best of our ability in order to guard the Shabbat.
- We wash our hands before going through the buffet line and touch only what we intend to take.
- We invite our guests, those 50 and wiser and our clean up team to the buffet line first.